We understand that organising a funeral is one of the most difficult arrangements a family can make, even more so if repatriation is required if your loved one passed away abroad, or elsewhere within the UK.
Our experienced team will assist with the repatriation process, and can coordinate:
- An International Repatriation service from/to any country, or within the UK
- Advice on documentation and coffin requirements
- Delivery of documents to Scottish Office in Edinburgh
- Translation service for official documents such as death certificates
- Transfer to our rest rooms, 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Assistance in dealing with the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland, the Coroner in England or relevant Foreign Embassy or Foreign Funeral Director
Our experienced team will advise which documents are required and can act on your behalf whenever legally possible.
If requiring repatriation services, please be aware some airlines request that cremated remains are accompanied by a passenger, meaning you may no longer be able to transport cremated remains as freight. Your funeral director will advise you of all the relevant requirements and will coordinate repatriation accordingly.